Colorado
Options

Fort Collins-Dress Alterations

Does anyone know of any good dress alterators in Fort Collins or the surrounding area?  My wedding is in ND but I will be here up until so I need someone here.  I bought my dress at David's Bridal but they are so expensive.  What alterations you had done and cost would be helpful too if you're willing to share.  Thanks!

Re: Fort Collins-Dress Alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to have my dress altered at Wed Wisely in Loveland. I had a consultation with one of their seamstresses back in October and I loved how she pinned up my train as well as her prices! I need to make another appointment to go get the dress altered soon (need to loose a few more pounds)! She may also be taking my dress in a little on the sides near my armpits.

I also bought my dress at David's Bridal and back in October she was working at the Fort Collins David's Bridal once or twice a week, so she'd seen my dress before.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • Options
    FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like to know what you think is expensive for alterations, mine aren't going to cost me much of anything, I think my alterations will be less then 100 if even close to that.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    nessa16nessa16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What I thought was expensive was 100s of dollars to do alterations.  When I talked to the alterators at DB it sounded like my alterations would be $200-300.  This would be to do a bustle, add cups, hem and take in the bodice.  Just to add cups she said would be about $90!  My future sister-in-law said that they quoted her in the 100s of dollars as well just to do a hem and add cups which she got done elsewhere for $50. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards