Wedding Woes
Options

Waving!!!!

Hi Ladies

I had to pop on and see if anyone watches Married at First Sight. This is my current hot mess guilty pleasure. Plus, spring break starts tomorrow and the daycare is open next week. Mama is going into chill mode.

Re: Waving!!!!

• Options
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not MAFS person, but it's great to 'see' you.  Enjoy your nugget-free time during spring break.  You deserve it, mama.  
  • Options
    Hello! Nice to “see” you

i don’t but I like love is blind (same producers right?) and I always wanted to!

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Hi - edited my response because I was thinking you said Love is Blind. It's been a long week..lol. 
  • Options
    Thank, Conn. This 2 year old is keeping me on my toes. How is your family doing?
  • Options
    Hi!!!

Lindsey is a mess. I cannot stand how Jasmina makes arguments from literally nothing. I cannot believe the experts didn’t see Alyssa coming. I’m going to strangle Olajawan. 

Steve has perfect skin. Lol. 

• Options
    Hi!!!!
    I've see past seasons of MAFS but not the current one.  Enjoy your laid back week!  
  • Options
    Thank, Conn. This 2 year old is keeping me on my toes. How is your family doing?
    We're doing all right.  The kiddo is 21 and living with the GF, working 2 jobs, and being...21.  LOL 

DefConn turns 11 at the end of the month and starts Jr High next year.  

DH and I are working, at work and around the house.  Always something to do.  We're hoping to do couple friend weekends/short trips this year in the fall.  We're keeping it low-key this year because next year we're doing a huge out west trip with his siblings, our nieces and nephews, and FIL.  

2-4 are the tough years because they understand you, but DGAF.  However, they are soo.. funny and cute. 
  • Options
    Yes, Jasmina won't shut up and let the man talk. She is so on the defense all of the time. Kitina cries every episode because Olajuwon is a jerk. He never has any critique for himself. It's always her.

Lindsey has a mouth on her and drinks too much. Alyssa is crazy and he was a really nice guy. I'm glad that he ended things on his terms.
  • Options
    Did you say 21??? Oh Man. He is all grown up and adulting. 

Yes, you are so right about being 2. She will look at me knowing I said no and do it anyway. She is sweet but headstrong. 
  • Options
    Hello, lady!  I'm glad to hear you are doing well and your little one too.  I hope it's warm where you are.  

:)
  • Options
    Hi V, I hope things are going well for you.
  • Options
    I don't watch but Hiiii! :)