Washington-Seattle
Options

Photo Share Site PSA plus more photos

I'm too lazy to pip them in here:

My sister took photos and uploaded them for me on our wedding irave site, and I uploaded those onto facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2092488&id=5902384&l=9a81ff87ba

And the PSA:

I love irave.com!!

It's free and makes it super easy for guests to share photos with you.

They don't have to sign up (but you do to set up your site), just input a valid email address to upload photos onto your site and then you can approve the pending photos.

OR, they can just email their photos to an email address hosted on irave and it'll auto upload them to the site pending your approval.

We have a password set up on our site, and just distributed it to people who might want to share pictures with us from the day of our legal ceremony (my parents, siblings, etc...).

Plus, you can download the photos in their original size and quality for free as well once they're uploaded. That way you have better photos than what people might throw onto facebook or something.
imageLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Photo Share Site PSA plus more photos

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the irave.com review!

The additional photos from your legal ceremony looked fantastic. 

But, I can't wait for more details on your "Pretty, Pretty Princess Day" for next year :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not much has been going on in regards to the big wedding really. We had plans to meet with a florist and event designer, but those fell through because my coordinator had to go out of town unexpectedly. :( (And I am too much of a wussy to go to these meetings alone. I will just say yes to everything. XD)

Hopefully soon, we'll be doing more work on my pretty pretty princess day! I'm excited. ^^
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look SO pretty!!  And that picture with the 2 bears is too cute!!! :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards