Pre-wedding Parties

Out of control bridesmaid advice

I have a bridesmaid who is taking over planning my bachelorette from my MOH. She booked reservations, souvenirs, etc and these things are not what my MOH & I have discussed. My MOH has attempted to set boundaries but the bridesmaid is now going around her, booking, and planning without her. 

It is starting to really upset my MOH and I would like to talk to her. I understand she is trying to help, am very appreciative of her, but want to set boundaries.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to say without hurting the bridesmaid's feelings?  

Re: Out of control bridesmaid advice

• I have a bridesmaid who is taking over planning my bachelorette from my MOH. She booked reservations, souvenirs, etc and these things are not what my MOH & I have discussed. My MOH has attempted to set boundaries but the bridesmaid is now going around her, booking, and planning without her. 

It is starting to really upset my MOH and I would like to talk to her. I understand she is trying to help, am very appreciative of her, but want to set boundaries.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to say without hurting the bridesmaid's feelings?  
    Is the BM steamrolling over the rest of the BP? 

I think the MOH should step in if she's planning the bachelorette and you can stay out of it.  If she's planning without the MOH then the MOH needs to be clear, "I appreciate that you're helping but this is not what we're doing." 

But what needs to happen needs to have a group consensus.  So can she pick up the phone and talk to the BM to figure out what's going on, see if what the BM is doing is HER own thing or if the MOH is doing something that the rest of the BP Isn't wanting?