Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Sexy, Sparkly, Unique Wedding Dress?!

I am getting married in Mexico next year and I am looking for websites/designers for wedding dresses that are UNIQUE and super sexy and sparkly. Not looking for anything traditional. Any references and websites would be amazing!! :) 

Re: Sexy, Sparkly, Unique Wedding Dress?!

• Options
    The real question is what does sexy, sparkly, and unique along with the price point you want to keep things within look like on you? Is it shimmer or is it rhinestones?  Is it plain but very specific embellishments?  Is it the jewelry?  Is it more like a quinceañera style dress or form fitting?  What type of fabric is it? (Velvet, Satin, Lace, illusion, etc.)

FWIW look at some sites like JJ's House where many of the formalwear dresses also come in white along with other colors if you want unique in the color regard.  If you want sparkles, check out some of the pageant dress sites.  Inspiration can come from anywhere!  Also, try on some of the different styles for how you look in them when looking in the mirror.  
  • Options
    I tried posting a link but it won't let me because I'm new. Try Vera Wang Lilie.. the new range isn't as expensive previous ranges  :)