Wedding Woes

Bathing suit Recs please!

We’re going to the OBX again in a few weeks and I need some new suits. We’re going with H’s family and will do a lot of beach/ pool days. Will be wrangling baby M so I need something that will stay in place, ideally with some coverage. 

Anyone have great Amazon (or with similar shipping speed) recommendations please? I don’t want to spend a ton because these will get worn and washed a ton. I’m a size 10 with a DD chest so definitely need some support on top! Thanks!!

Re: Bathing suit Recs please!

• Like skulls?

GSHappyGo Women's Women Retro Skull Halter One Piece Swimsuit Bikini Monokinis https://a.co/d/0e50pQl

this ia actually very good and the built in bra is kinda like a hard shell.  It has good support!

• I'm going to sound old (because I am) but I've gotten suits from Land's End forever. They are on sale now 75% off. I'm an EE so I have to have support and have been happy with that. Shipping isn't as fast as amazon but is usually within a week. 
  • Amazon.  I order, like, 6 at a time and keep 1 or 2.  I filter the reviews by height and weight.  Reviews with pics are the best.  But I've had a ton of success ordering swimwear that way.  
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Amazon.  I order, like, 6 at a time and keep 1 or 2.  I filter the reviews by height and weight.  Reviews with pics are the best.  But I've had a ton of success ordering swimwear that way.  
    I remember you buying a bunch last year! Any that you kept and loved??
  • I wish you were here. We've got a few.

But since you're chesty, have you looked up Torrid?
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Amazon.  I order, like, 6 at a time and keep 1 or 2.  I filter the reviews by height and weight.  Reviews with pics are the best.  But I've had a ton of success ordering swimwear that way.  
    I remember you buying a bunch last year! Any that you kept and loved??
    I will dig up links later on today.  :)