Wedding Woes
Options

Leftovers Friday

Helllooo?  Anyone here?

I'm working today.  I mean, I'm on my couch still in my PJ's and trying to do as little as possible, but I'm here.  Ha.

How was Thanksgiving?  Ours was good.  We had a very small crowd, which means we have a shit-ton of leftovers.  But it was a great day.  

I'm going to post Prudie because why not?  A treat for y'all on Monday.  :) 

Re: Leftovers Friday

• Options
    I’m here-ish. H took M to his moms so I could have a quiet house before he leaves for the rest of the weekend. And truthfully I’m a little cranky about going back to my MILs today. We had a nice time yesterday but they live far and I hate driving all around. So I’ll go pick up M and try and be nice but really I just want to stay here and snuggle with M and watch movies. 
  • Options
    I'm here for a bit trying to do some online stuffs.  My friend R is coming over to continue our tradition of watching movies and eating after Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was nice.  It was small with Mom, but we set up her Christmas stuffs and i did a few chores for her around the house.  Came back home and set everything up for Friendsgiving.  Holy moly, my neighbor K put out a SPREAD.  It was delicious and so lovely.  I've never had anyone else just cook dinner and me not have to do anything besides set a table and clean.  It was really enjoyable.  I ate my weight in mashed potatotes and I will be doing it again today.

Otherwise, pretty chill.
  • Options
    Though I am Canadian and did not have a day off, working for an American company has its benefits - it was quiet at work.  It's been nice.  Lots to do this weekend though - lots of house stuff to get done.  The weather went warm so I'm going to try to get to things that I couldn't when we got that random bout of snow last week.  Still have to rake leaves!  

• Options
    I've been so busy this week I haven't had a chance to check in. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We have our three kids with spouses and grandkids here.  I love when everyone is here but boy are those kids exhausting! H woke up this morning with a stomach bug. He has been trying to stay away from everyone as much as possible. He was going to go to the Pacer's game with everyone except me - I was to stay solo with the kids. Anyway, he couldn't go. So the boys are in bed and I finally have time to catch up on the week. 

I have a lot of my Christmas decorating done. We planned on doing the tree tomorrow morning. but there are several branches where the lights aren't working. H needs to figure that out - I'm in charge of everything but lights. It is taking me longer this year to get stuff up, and I don't know why. Oh well, it will be done by the beginning of the week I'm sure.

My foot is doing a lot better. I think the doctor will release me from PT when I see him in a couple of weeks. My FIL fell yesterday and is in the hospital. He is almost 99 years old. They are running tests to see if they can figure out what happened. So far, no evidence of a stroke or heart attack.

• Options
    @ILoveBeachMusic, that's amazing your whole family was there for Thanksgiving weekend.  It sounds really special.  Though I'm sorry to hear about your FIL.  I hope he and your H are feeling better now.  Glad to hear your foot is better.  Crossing fingers you can drop PT soon.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker