Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Pricing

I know that photographers and videographers have price ranges and different things cost different based on what you want.  However, it really annoys me when I'm trying to make a list and stay within budget but nowhere on their website does it say what their pricing is or the range is.  

Re: Pricing

• I'd probably look on local social media and ask.  You may get more luck with others posting about the photographers that worked within a budget like yours.
  • edited July 2023
    When I was planning my wedding, I had a fantastic experience with Nicole and Ellen, who offer Southern Highlands photography services. They were upfront about their pricing from the beginning. It made the process much smoother and allowed me to plan accordingly.

The straightforward solution is to directly contact photographers in your area and inquire about their pricing.

If you don't have time for that, reaching out to local social media platforms and asking for recommendations is a great idea. You may find helpful suggestions from people who have worked with photographers within your desired budget range.