Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding Reception gifts

i am having my wedding and reception on two different days. I want to do personalized gifts, what date would i use?

Re: Wedding Reception gifts

• Options
    i am having my wedding and reception on two different days. I want to do personalized gifts, what date would i use?
    You mean personalized favors? I'd use the wedding date, as that's the date you're getting married. 

Is there a reason you're having your reception on a different date? Typically the reception is a "thank you" to your guests for attending the wedding ceremony. 
  • Options
    You mean personalized favors? I'd use the wedding date, as that's the date you're getting married. 

Is there a reason you're having your reception on a different date? Typically the reception is a "thank you" to your guests for attending the wedding ceremony. 
    This.  You'll need to host something for anyone who has attended the actual ceremony too.

But if you're having a big party for guests I'd still use the wedding date.