Texas-Austin
Options

Is Umlauf Sculpture Garden a Good Venue?

I currently live out of Texas but have been trying to find the perfect Austin venue for a couple of months now. My fiance and I recently flew to Austin and pretty much settled on Umlauf Sculpture Garden. Now I've heard a couple of horror stories from caterers about the lack of capacity and customer service. So far, my experience with Umlauf has been great, but I haven't booked anything. Does anyone have experience with Umlauf? If so, what was the size of the wedding? Were they helpful all the way through to the wedding day? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Re: Is Umlauf Sculpture Garden a Good Venue?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you do a search for "Umlauf" on the search feature you'll find some previous posts about it. I think Hawaiianpunch had her wedding there, and SarahPlz had a friend who got married there and liked it. I've also seen a ton of Austin wedding photographers blog on weddings that have been there, so do a Google search too. There is one review on Weddingwire and some reviews mention weddings on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/umlauf-sculpture-garden-and-museum-austin
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IT is a beautiful venue, but I haven't had an interaction with the management. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards