Chit Chat
Options

How far out to book bridal suite AirBNB?

hello! I am getting married 09/23/2023 and am planning to rent an AirBnB for my wedding party to get ready day of and stay in on the night before. How far in advance should I book the stay? Thanks!

Re: How far out to book bridal suite AirBNB?

• Options
    hello! I am getting married 09/23/2023 and am planning to rent an AirBnB for my wedding party to get ready day of and stay in on the night before. How far in advance should I book the stay? Thanks!

Have you checked with your bridal party to see how many are interested in doing this?  Will any of them have family or significant others that they will need to consider?  Do you know whether you can book an AirBandB for only one night?
  • Options
    Length of time from booking will vary house to house.  My siblings and I have been renting a beach house the last few summers, we book 12 months out.  One of my coworkers booked a cabin for this Thanksgiving last week.  Just depends on its availability.  
    I ditto PP advice to get a firm headcount before you book a big house though.  I've been in plenty of BPs and never once attended a big bridal party sleepover.  Even the night before my own wedding it was just me and stbH at the time.  A good night's rest was my priority.
  • Options
    I know this is an old post but I am getting married on the Jersey Shore in a less touristy beach town on LBI - we booked the venue (for 9/7/24) right before Christmas of this year, and my mom booked an Airbnb for her, my stepdad, my stepsister and her hubby, and my FH and I on the same day we booked the venue.. so about 10 months out. My FH and I aren’t doing a bridal party but I plan on getting ready with my mom and stepsister so I am incredibly relieved that our beach house is already secured!

for Anyone getting married  in peak season in either a vacation type place where housing options fill up quickly, OR a more rural area with not many housing options to begin with, I def recommend securing house rentals as quickly as possible! We couldn’t believe how few options existed already and I feel so lucky that we got a great house. 
  • Options
    knonceknonce member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    That’s a great tip about booking 10 months ahead on Airbnb. I’m happy for you that you found a nice beach house.