Knottie Tech Help
Options

Adding Meals to The Knot Website

This was a pain in my ass and I was searching everywhere on theKnot and reddit, etc. 

This is what you do.

On the top of theKnot website, you'll see (Planning Tools, Vendors, Wedding Websites) etc. You're going to click on wedding website, scroll down to YOUR GUESTS & RSVPs, and click on online RSVP. From there, click on ADD QUESTION, and you'll see an example of WHAT IS YOUR MEAL PREFERENCE. List your dinner here. When the guest clicks on it, you should have a few options for them to select. Mine was steak, fish, or vegetarian. You get my point. I hope this helped you guys out. 

Re: Adding Meals to The Knot Website

• Options
    THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Question - Were your guests each able to pick a meal within the party? So for example if one household has 3 people, does this allow each person to pick their food choice? My concern is it will make people pick a meal option and then that's the food choice for every guest in that household. Thanks in advance!!
  • Options
    I’m also trying to figure this out.. it only lets you pick one meal option. It doesn’t ask what each person in a party wants :(
  • Options
    I’m also trying to figure this out.. it only lets you pick one meal option. It doesn’t ask what each person in a party wants :(

Hi Brianna!  Please reach out to help@theknot.com for assistance!!