Chit Chat
Options

Sister in law not understanding boundaries

Hi y’all

I have the best FH and our life has been somewhat of a fairytale- now with planning our wedding his family is more involved in our life which they were not before (my FH is not that close with them) I am struggling with my SIL because she is under the impression that we are going to be the best of sisters, she’s even crossed a line at my bachelorette and pitted my blood sister and I against each other by creating drama. I’m hurt by this obviously and am hoping someone out there has some insight on how to handle this. 

Thanks in advance
a weepy bride 

Re: Sister in law not understanding boundaries

• Options
    Hi y’all

I have the best FH and our life has been somewhat of a fairytale- now with planning our wedding his family is more involved in our life which they were not before (my FH is not that close with them) I am struggling with my SIL because she is under the impression that we are going to be the best of sisters, she’s even crossed a line at my bachelorette and pitted my blood sister and I against each other by creating drama. I’m hurt by this obviously and am hoping someone out there has some insight on how to handle this. 

Thanks in advance
    a weepy bride 
    Without knowing what happened it is difficult to give advice about this. However you might need to have your FH talk to his sister about whatever she did/said since blood talks to blood. If on the other hand it is something you can handle you should do so and set boundries now.