Wedding Woes
Options

Friday

Whats on the agenda for everyone's weekend?

Re: Friday

• Options
    Girls weekend in Michigan! I forgot it was cinco de mayo (the real one not like when I thought it was on March 5th!) so we’ll probably check out on Sunday and do lunch at a local Mexican place.  Weather is yucky today, but should be better tomorrow. Also, I may be addicted to Touchstone Crystal.  Anyone else suckered into this mlm?

Where in Michigan? I had a girls weekend in Michigan last summer. We stayed in Saugatuk but went to Holland and Grand Haven too. Lots of fun shops and restaurants. 

I have a Derby party tomorrow. H and I are seeing Little Shop of Horrors on Sunday (yes I saw it with girlfriends a few weeks ago). Church Sunday morning and that's about it.
  • Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Weekend starts w/ a telehealth visit for Chiquita followed by the 3rd baseball game of the week for Chiquito.  Tomorrow we have a Soccer game for Chiquita and then I *think* that ends the Maycember commitments.  Camping last weekend really knocked into my house tidy time so I need to roll up my sleeves and tackle areas and Chiquita has to get silver award stuff done.  

I have limes on the list for margaritas on Sunday.  It's the season!
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    I'm SO glad it's Friday.  This week has been long.  

BIL/SIL put an offer on a house yesterday, but it wasn't accepted.  We're all a little bummed because it was an *amazing* property (with a friggin' sweet pool).  Ah well.  Onward and upward.  

Tonight, I need to go run herd on DH, DefConn, and FIL at Menards as we look for several project things.  Tomorrow, my friend is running in the Indy 500 Mini Marathon, so we're going to cheer her on and then have breakfast afterward.  DH and FIL are going to pick up our boat from our friend's house.  Sunday, I think my dad is coming to dinner.  We're going to do smoked chicken tacos, I think.  Margs and palomas for sure.  :) 

Have a great weekend!! 
  • Options
    MNNEBrideMNNEBride member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Yay for Friday!  I'm wiping out the fridge tonight.  Something sticky was spilled (DH?) 
    Tomorrow we are going up to visit DH's sister and will take 2 other sisters and a niece.  The highlight will be stopping for breakfast on the way.  Weather is supposed to be cloudy with scattered showers, but warm.

Sunday will be church and then outside stuff.  I need to clean off the patio, get my shepherd's hooks in place, put out the humming bird feeder and a few other things.  I ordered a new hose and will get that set up as well.  Yay adulting!
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    It’s a thankfully light weekend over here. It’ll be pretty cool (high is 62 tomorrow and not getting out of the 50s Sunday) so I’m going to make a large pot of meatballs to freeze for the summer. 

And maybe some guacamole on Sunday too!
  • Options
    levioosalevioosa member
    Congrats! @MyNameIsNot

Yesterday it was mostly sunny. H was working on something outside when I got home including painting it. He asked me if it was going to rain tomorrow and I said I didn't think so. It was raining this morning. Oops. Hopefully it's all okay.

I was looking forward to a nice hike tomorrow but H has an emergency root canal and I have to drive him. Boo for both of us. 

Otherwise, SSDD. Work is providing tacos today in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. I think on Sunday we'll make margaritas.

• Options
    It’s so hot here (78!) and I hate it already. We went from winter to summer and I wish we had some 60 degree days! 

J slept poorly last night and I’m exhausted. But we had an impromptu lunch with my best friend so that was really great! 
  • Options
    Thank you all for the work clothes encouragement the other day. I ended up with a few new bottom down shirts on sale at banana republic, a shirt dress and new blazers in a bigger size on sale at j.crew! 

Still waiting on the Spanx pants to get here but will report back! I also finally ordered some new tshirts that have not yet been spit up on so that’s a win! 
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    Girls weekend in Michigan! I forgot it was cinco de mayo (the real one not like when I thought it was on March 5th!) so we’ll probably check out on Sunday and do lunch at a local Mexican place.  Weather is yucky today, but should be better tomorrow. Also, I may be addicted to Touchstone Crystal.  Anyone else suckered into this mlm?

Where in Michigan? I had a girls weekend in Michigan last summer. We stayed in Saugatuk but went to Holland and Grand Haven too. Lots of fun shops and restaurants. 

I have a Derby party tomorrow. H and I are seeing Little Shop of Horrors on Sunday (yes I saw it with girlfriends a few weeks ago). Church Sunday morning and that's about it.
    That’s exactly it! Well, Douglas, the town next to Saugatuk. My plan was to leave at noon but I had computer issues that couldn’t get resolved till 1 :(

congrats on the job @MyNameIsNot

@charlotte989875, I don’t own spanx pants but I have the jeans and they’re great! Thing is, beta brand came out with the same thought, a slimming panel pull on jean, but they put pockets on them, so they’re my go-to’s but I like the spanx one too.  I don’t know if I can go back to button up jeans!