Michigan-Detroit
Options

Anyone know any boudoir photographers ?

Hello Ladies,

My FI and I are coming up on our one year anniversary of being engaged, and he decided he wants to do gifts. I would love to do a boudoir photo session and put it in a cute little book for him.  Can any of you recommend any places?

Re: Anyone know any boudoir photographers ?

• Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I can only recommend the photographer I am using -- Meghan from studiOsnap photography. She is located in Northville -- I've been very comfortable with her throughout the whole planning process. She is also doing our engagement and wedding photography. Her boudoir sessions are something like $400, I think. http://studi-osnap.com/

Good luck!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding photographer does boudair sessions, shes amazing! Shes funny, she'll make you feel comfortable, I cant speak highly enough about her! Heres her site link :)

http://www.tammylabarphotography.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding photographer does them..heres the link....she also has an actual website....but this is her fb.  http://www.facebook.com/SKPBoudoir
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm officially going with Tammy LaBar Photography! I am super excited to surprise him, but now I have no idea what to wear!!!!!
  • Options
    Pure Amour Photography
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know this an an older post, but my photog is having a special for this service on July 21st.  I have put all the info below and did get permission from her to share it with others. Unfortunately I am unable to take advantage of it due to already being booked this day, but maybe some of you lovely ladies would be interested :)

Hello Ladies!

I will be having a boudoir photo day on Sat July 21st. Grab a girlfriend or 5 and take advantage of this amazing deal that includes a 2 hour photo session in an amazing hotel suite with two female photographers, hair and make-up services by professional artists, cocktails to help loosen you up ;), 5 digital images on a DVD for you to view and print as you would like, and a 5x7 "little black book" for your lover. Regular price for this packages is $350.00 but you can get this super speical deal for only $150.00.

Can't make it to this date? These sessions can be great for a girls night out party as well. Bring us, our professional glam team and our nail tech and massage therapist, add a some cocktails and your girlfriends and you have a fun unforgettable night with the ladies. And if you host a party ask how you'll able to get a half off or free session!

Contact me today for more info! Jennifer@CapturedCouture.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kim and the Boudoir Loft in Rochester is fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards