South Asian Weddings

Making Invitations in India

Hi Ladies!
I am going to New Delhi in Feb and making my invites at that time.  I was planning to type out all the wordings for each card, but is there anything else I should do just to make the process smoother?  Any problems anyone has encountered getting their invites made in India??  Thanks!

Re: Making Invitations in India

• edited December 2011
    i would still make sure you look over proofs before you accept final product ... somehow mistakes still happen every time!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_making-invitations-india?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:dbd307d3-4aa1-488e-ba75-47a51b40d529Post:e7d1e786-ad52-425b-b14f-748c5e34084c">Re: Making Invitations in India</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would still make sure you look over proofs before you accept final product ... somehow mistakes still happen every time!
    Posted by shilps2000[/QUOTE]

This. Also, be VERY specific on exactly how you want things to look, font, paper, order, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you know any reputable wedding invitation stores in New Delhi?  I am interested in doing this as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards