Florida-South Florida
Options

Photography time

I'm in the process of looking for photographer and I want to know what is the average amount of time do you need a photography like ideally I would like two photogs and I'm thinking for 8hrs is that to much time? And is it necessary for two photoga Ps I'm not doing a grand exit or nothing like that

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: Photography time

• Options
    Some times 2 photogs are beneficial for having more coverage/angles for shots at the ceremony and reception. Also, it helps to be at 2 places at one time pre and post ceremony. Think of your getting ready shots for you and your groom. How helpful it would be if your main photog could be there to see you get ready and their assistant go and catch shots of your groom getting ready? So yes, 2 photogs are def beneficial if you can afford it. (I can't, so I'll just be working with 1 photog for 6 hours.
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    Our photographers gave us unlimited hours. We had 2 and they were with us for about 11 hours, from getting ready to the after party.
    Here's their website- www.pogophoto.com
  • Options
    We contracted for 10 hours and we have 3 photographers for the day.  10 hours is plenty for us.

Our photographers website is www.weisheitphotography.com
  • Options
    Well maybe find out what the photographer suggests after hearing about your wedding.

That said we are using Candice at Serendiptiy Studios (htto://www.serendipitystudios.com) and we got 10 hours.  I liked it because it's a more relaxed timeline, more time for pictures, and less stress.  But I know you may not actually need that if you have a short ceremony, and or no cocktail hour, etc.  Each wedding is different.  Don't stress about it yet :)
    Joshua + Katie | 3.16.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards