New York-Upstate

Alfred Angelo in Greece

I made an appointment to try on dresses soon and am very excited because I love their stuff! However, I was reading some reviews and a lot of them were horrible. Does anyone have any experience with this store? Thanks!

Re: Alfred Angelo in Greece

• edited December 2011
    I Just ordered my dress from them a week ago. I had 2 appointmrnts. The first was with Gracie, and she was great! I had 6-8 dresses originally, none of them in my size. Gracie helped me in and out of them, even though it was pretty busy, I felt I had her undivided attention. I came back a week later to try on the two of my final choices. I didn't feel like I was forced or preassured to make a choice. Gracie was sick that day, but the girl that helped me was just as nice.
    I would stay away from Kristina, long time ago I used to work with her in a different store. I never liked her of how she treated her customers. But she might've changed :)
    Hope it helps
  • amus112904amus112904 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from there they do have great dresses. They always have great customer service. Just make sure you order  there dresses a size or two bigger they run small.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    They are good. Just picked up my dress about a month ago and all the bridesmaids got their dresses there too. No complaints at all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards