Indiana

Little White Church

It has always been my dream to get married in a little white church with a steeple! However, I am having difficulty finding a little white church online, because they either don't have a website, or are not well known through the web. Anybody know of a little white church in NWI? Something close to any interstate as I have lots of guests coming in from out of town....

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Little White Church

• edited December 2011
    There is one in Hobart, I think it might be Lutheran. I can picture it in my head, but directions are just not there right now. I am pretty sure it's near St. Mary's, or at least on that road. It's visible from the street, and is probably 10 minutes from I-65. If I drive by it sometime today, Ill be sure to get some better directions! HTH
  • Lawrence0820Lawrence0820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Wanatah - Not far from Valpo -  (at 421 and 30) at Sacred Heart.  My husband grew up there and it is a wonderful white church.  Not sure what religion you are, but it is a Catholic Church.  Here is their website..

http://www.sacredheartwanatah.org/
  • edited December 2011
    I may have found it! Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church? Thanks for your help!
  • edited December 2011
    There is one at aberdeen manor in valpo.....you can have the reception and rehersal dinner there also.  It is on 2 it isnt near the interstate though that is the only downfall. Hope you find exactly what you are looking for
  • edited December 2011
    Turns out you need to be a memeber to have a wedding at Grace Evan, Lutheran church in hobart. :( Any other ideas would be wonderful!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Has anybody ever heard of Beckham Chapel in Sauk Village, IL?
  • eslteacher28eslteacher28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morris Farms is in Niles Michigan.
    It looks beautiful. It was where I was going to go, but was not in my budget.
    there website is http://www.morris-farms.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards