Maine
Options

PSA $150 for 90-Minute Photobooth

hcorr34hcorr34 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
I'm not purchasing it, but just came across it and thought it might be a good deal for someone's cocktail hour or something.

http://portland.themainedeal.com/index.php/todayDeal/extra

$150 for a 90-minute photobooth rental from Portland Photobooth. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PSA $150 for 90-Minute Photobooth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! We are looking into setting one up ourselves, but it might be worth it to do this since it will be a professional team who knows what they're doing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously a great deal. I just left a voicemail to see if it will work for my day.  Thanks for posting!  If I could get this done for under $250 (I'd have to pay for travel), I would totally do it!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad it could help someone!  I thought about it for a milli-second and decided that I really want to keep any extra money I have right now for the honeymoon, but I figured someone might benefit from the deal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My date is available!  I think I am totally going to do this!  Thanks for posting!!!!  :)
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine too chrispy! He seems nice and really excited that people are seeing his ad. :)

We were thinking about doing a homemade one, but I was hesitant that I'd likely have to designate someone to help run it all night. This is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really is!  There was no way I was willing to spend $1,000 to get a photobooth. I wanted to make my own too but my fiance thought I was crazy and didn't want to transport it.  Now I don't have to worry about it, and it's definitely affordable!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! he was really nice and i might do this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Love you!  I was going to have to pay a girl $75 to do the photos at my DIY one.  I can still use my props and even with the extra for travel this will only be $250 but only $175 more than I would have already been spending!  I'm going to give him a call tomorrow.  I hope that it works out, it would be so much easier for me, and so much easier for my guests to figure out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He was VERY nice fickrj5!  From what I could gather this is a new business for him and he's looking to spread the word and book up for the wedding season.  I hope he has your date available!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I got that same feeling chrispy. He was very accommodating and even gave me a deal on the extra travel costs. He's definitely very nice though!!

Flickrj-he said he has a bunch of props for free. Just fyi. :) Most places charge for props so that was a pleasant surprise!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well... I did it! Thanks so much for posting this!  I called him this morning and booked.  He gave my a $25 dicount on travel so it was only $75 instead of $100!  For a total of $275 including the 90 minutes, photo guest book, digital negatives and travel I would say I got one hell of a deal!  Thanks again so very much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is an amazing deal! I spoke to him yesterday and I think I'm going to book him. The scrapbook to go with the booth is a cute idea and he was incredibly nice & accomodating.

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest

my read shelf:
    Esskem's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards