African American Weddings
Options

I'm back with a recap and LOTS of pics

Hey Ladies,

OMG, the day went so PERFECT!!! God is Good!

Thursday both our families arrived and we all just hung out and had fun and got settled in with them. We also dropped the last of items off to the venue.

Friday, we got up and got hair cuts, nails and toes done and headed to the venue for rehearsal. Everyone was on time except my matron of honor. and I was not mad. Her hair dresser was running his mouth instead of doing her hair. But rather day before than day of. The rehearsal went great and then we headed to the dinner. (we did a late rehearsal to see what the weather would be like during the time of the ceremony and it was HOT even at 7 at night. )OMG,the dinner was so freaking fun! All of our families meeting for the first time and all, it was just magical and a Blessing. This is what we were waiting for! Everyone got along well and just had a great time!

Saturday i had my appt at 6 am, to ensure i got out of there in time and i'm natural so any issues with straightening i wanted the time for it. My matron of honor picked me up from the salon and we went to walmart to grab a few things and headed back to my house so i could bathe. we had breakfast and headed to the venue. We arrived and I set up a mock table to show them how i wanted it set up, so i knew it was the way i wanted it. The makeup arrived and all of us girls had a blast cracking jokes and being stupid and funny. Just had a genuine good time. We had wraps and mimosas were flowing. When the photogs arrived, i got dressed took pics did our first look with each other, and then we all went off site to take pics at the same place we took our e photos at. IT was HOT, but we all stuck through it to get some great pics. there was complaining but it's understandable. we head back and get touched up with makeup and waited for the ceremony to start. My nerves then started to build. I started getting scared, anxious and nervous. Then it was time. I didn't come out till everyone was almost down the aisle and i noticed the weren't walking down the aisle. THEY FORGOT TO CUT THE RIBBON! so they ran and cut it and i was able to walk down it. THAT SUCKED, but it was THE only flaw in the day.  He cried (so unexpected) and i stopped down the aisle cause i was trying to stop from crying. we wrote our own vows, and they were AMAZING!!! and on top of that, he surprised me with a brand new ring!!! I was just speechless! The reception was the bomb. Our first dance was 30 seconds of ordinary people and then we busted out the upgrade you by beyonce and jay z and then when they thought we were done, we did the apache dance (jump on it) haha lol!  The speeches were the bomb. My moh put alot of thought and effor into it all! I wish i had vid to show you all right now, haha lol! all in all it was a beautiful beautiful blessed day and we are so happy that everything was to our vision!

Here are links to the pics!

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe/l=en_US/p/dasta/Main/AlbumID=4297931025/a=5269060025_5269060025/s_c=3/s_se=FDR/s_pt=REP/s_cmpg=commissionjunction_grouprooms/s_ccmpg=cjcmpg#ss={%22uc%22%3A2%2C%22aid%22%3A4297931025%2C%22vp%22%3A%22g%22%2C%22ss%22%3A198%2C%22sb%22%3A5}

if it asks for a log in
Username; glenn.family@yahoo.com
Password:  wedid
the album is our wedding

here is a video to the end of our dance (have to log in to fb, sorry)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2103692762556&comments

Re: I'm back with a recap and LOTS of pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards