October 2012 Weddings

What can I borrow?!!

So I have my something old, something new, something blue, but I dont have anything borrowed!  What are you ladies borrowing? I already have all my jewelry so that option is out!  Any suggestions?
I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
243 Invited image
171 Are ready to party! image
70 Are party poopers! image
2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!

Re: What can I borrow?!!

• I don't have anything borrowed either.  I am not sure if I will either.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm borrowing one of FMIL pearl brooches to tie to my bouquet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    My mom is letting me borrow her grandmothers silk handkerchief that I'll have tied into the bouquet & my grandmothers brooch that will be on the handle of my bouquet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm borrowing my MOHs earrings from her wedding, very pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My tiara is borrowed... as is my veil... (but I get to keep that one lol)
    the ring bearere pilow is borrowed...

the dress is new... don't have anything blue except myself maybe, suppose to be pretty COOL out that day...
  • I didnt even think of using something borrowed to glam up my bouquet! Those are good ideas!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • My great grandma will not be able to come, so I asked her to pick out a broach to add to my bouquet, so I have her with me.  Bonus, it was her mother's all the way from Norway!

• I'm borrowing a pin that belonged to my grandma from my aunt. I'm not sure where ill pin it but probably under my dress since I won't have ribbon on my bouquet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm borrowing my maternal Grandmother's pearls from Mother. Covers my 'old' as well.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • my grandparents wedding rings.  both of them have passed away. my mom has my Papa's ring and my aunt has my Grama's.  so, I'm borrowing them to tie into my bouquet. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm wearing the garter my Mother and Sister wore at their weddings, the bonus is it's also old and blue!!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm borrowing my mom's charm bracelet. It's wrapped around the base of my bouquet. My "old" is in my bouquet also - my grandpa's WWII dog tag.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yep, adding something to the bouquet is an easy way to include cool "old" or "borrowed" things.  I am using my mom's veil that she had made into a smaller veil that has been passed between my sisters and now me.  For something old, I put a tiny weding pic of my parents in a locket that will be added to my bouquet.  It also has a little blue flower on it!
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards