Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

What to ask a photographer, dj???

So I need help again!!!!! What kind of questions should I ask the photographer when I meet with them???? How do I know how many hours will I need for me day??? What kind of questions should I ask the dj???

Re: What to ask a photographer, dj???

• I haven't actually met my photographer yet, I spoke with him on the phone and met with his daughter. So I still have to iron out a few details. But I did ask:

How much coverage they offer: they cover the entire wedding from the ceremony to reception and the bride getting ready. That was important to me. I just didn't think 4 hours would be enough coverage and many photographers in my price range had a time limit.

What the package included: 100 printed pics in an album and a cd with 400plus pics (which I can print up when I want).

I wanted to see what events he covered so I could see his style and what his pics looked like. I think for the price, I was happy with the pics. He owns a local studio so I am not worried about the pics not being good. I do need to make sure we talk about all the fine detais later this month though.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards