Massachusetts

Historic homes for rent? 10k budget

Hello ladies, 

I am searching for the perfect venue for my crazy little budget and could use some suggestions. Historic homes seems to be a good option like the Amherst Women's Club. I would love more suggestions like this if you know of anything. 

As much as I like the stunning sites like the Red Barn in Amherst I think there is no real way to make it work in my budget. 

Thanks!!!

Re: Historic homes for rent? 10k budget

• Have you looked at Quonquont Farm in Whately?  It has a nice barn and patio and allows you to hire your own catering so you may be able to make it work for your budget!
    June 2013- Engagement Rings!!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Our wedding is going to be at the Winthrop Estate in Lenox, MA. 
    It's BEAUTIFUL. I strongly recommend!
  • hgumulahgumula member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Oh - KD, that is beautiful. Thank you. 

Eljays - that is in my top 3. I love that barn, but you have to be out by10 which is the one thing that turns me off. Thanks for the suggestion! 
  • I would suggest Elm Court in Lenox, MA. My finace and I had been planning to have our wedding there this coming November and unfortunately, sadly had to cancel. Our cancellation had absolutely nothing to do with the venue however, it was a dream location - stunning veiws, a historic Vanderbilt estate, and the nicest proprieters you could imagine. 
    The place is one of a kind, romantic and I would have been so thrilled to get married there. We had chosen November 3, 2012 because the foliage will be at its prime, and its before daylight savings time so we'd have a nice sunset. If you are interested please get in touch with me and I would be happy to refer you to them!
    Best, Jenna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards