September 2012 Weddings
Options

bride and groom entrance song

tell what song you picked, if you have yet...im stuck

Re: bride and groom entrance song

• Options
    We're still not completely sure but one of our top choices is having the bridal party enter with 'Thunderstruck' and my fiance and I will be coming in with 'Back in Black'.   We are both rock/metal lovers and wanted to have a fun, energetic entrance and thought these would fit that nicely :).  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We picked the same song for all of us (bridal and bride/groom) to walk in and its Glamourous by Fergie. Its one of FI favorite songs and I gave in to it cause he wanted AC/DC badly!
    Anniversary Vacation
  • Options
    We wanted to be fun too and our favorite tv show is true blood so we are walking in to the theme song to true blood lol
  • Options
    For years I've known I was entering to "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness.  Very excited about it.
  • Options
    shake me by cinderella
  • Options
    Eye of the Tiger.  Our reception entrance will be at the top of a flight of stairs, so we're all going to be wearing things like sweat bands and tennis shoes when we run up the stairs.  I want FI in a pair of boxing shorts over his tux, too. :)  I'm excited!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    Not official but we're thinking....

Jock Jams or Space Jam hahaa
  • Options
    we are thinking... drink in my hand - eric church or comin to your city - big and rich
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Options
    Simply Irrestable - Robert Palmer
  • Options
    September by earth wind & fire
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board