New Jersey

Resturant at Il Villaggio

Has any one eaten here?  We are going on Saturday for our anniversary and I wanted to see if you ladies had any tips of what to order, how to dress, etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Resturant at Il Villaggio

• So was DH messing around with you about Bonefish Grill? Sealed
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_resturant-as-il-villaggio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c0c9034c-ca56-447c-a5c8-462eea2754acPost:c9a2f154-ba99-4e70-8911-b9ceefce1fd4">Re: Resturant at Il Villaggio</a>:
    [QUOTE]So was DH messing around with you about Bonefish Grill? 
    Posted by Iryshcreem[/QUOTE]

No he wasn't. I wrote a follow up in the post.  My mother knocked some sense into him.

• Just read it!  Glad to hear!  Enjoy and happy anniversary!
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • HobokenGirl... believe it or not, when I realized St. Patty's Day was this weekend I thought of you and wondered what you were doing for your anniversary.  H said the food at Il Villagio is outstanding... it's been on our list of special event places to go.  Pls let us know how it is and Happy Anniversary!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_resturant-as-il-villaggio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c0c9034c-ca56-447c-a5c8-462eea2754acPost:5d1f0385-c2c4-4dda-87a3-33c162eb5bb0">Re: Resturant at Il Villaggio</a>:
    [QUOTE]HobokenGirl... believe it or not, when I realized St. Patty's Day was this weekend I thought of you and wondered what you were doing for your anniversary.  H said the food at Il Villagio is outstanding... it's been on our list of special event places to go.  Pls let us know how it is and Happy Anniversary!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

Aww. Will do. I'm really excited because it was my dream wedding venue but our wedding was too small and they couldn't accommodate us.

• Oops I meant HobokenBride. I've only known your screen name for almost two and a half years....I'm sorry!
  • We've gone a few times for dinner and it's outstanding... The service is great and the food is delicious!
    Joanna
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_resturant-as-il-villaggio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c0c9034c-ca56-447c-a5c8-462eea2754acPost:97c4f99a-fbab-4faa-935d-117847ba6aec">Re: Resturant at Il Villaggio</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oops I meant HobokenBride. I've only known your screen name for almost two and a half years....I'm sorry!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

It's all good. I'm not really a bride anymore lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards