November 2012 Weddings
Options

It's so great...

I'm so glad this board is finally active. For the longest time there was like a post every month or so. I'm glad that it is finally getting close enought that we all have started planning, or at least thinking about the wedding more.

So congrats to all of us Nov '12 Brides :)

How is everyone doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's so great...

• Options
    I agree, it was boring for a while so I stuck around my local board. Congrats girls! We are getting there...slowly but surely.
  • Options
    It's almost depressing that The Knot tickers don't go past 12 months. I'm sad that my little cake hasn't moved yet lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also glad since my local board is even slower than this board.

I'm good, procrastinating about a presentation that's due Monday and I have a paper that's over a week late and I really want to get active but my knee is KILLING me, wish I could afford a trainer...
  • Options
    I'm in my final week of in school classes and I have a ton of final projects due this friday before i start my internship in a couple weeks... I have been procrastinating so much (I was actually supposed to be mocking projects up tonight for a photoshoot tomorrow but I didn't...oops
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    what are you taking in school asimms? is this your last year?

I actually have a valid reason not to work on my project,I accidentally un-installed microsoft office and now I can't get the re-instal wizard to work. fml
  • Options
    ooh.... that realy sucks...

I'm in school for Graphic Design. I decided on an Associates Degree so it's only 2 years. My school breaks it up into 8 quarters. my 7th one ends this friday and my 8th quarter will be my internship. So I graduate in July :) I'm sooo excited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOL I wish my little ticker moved too...It is pretty sad. I do like seeing when I log in the days counting down.
    Congrats on graduating in July, I bet you are excited!
    Bridezilla what are you in school for and when do you graduate?
  • Options
    Thanks, I can't wait. I'm really nervous about my internship. I'd be the only other designer other than the owner. and he is having surgery halfway through it so I will be in charge of all the design work for the company.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! Talk about scary! He must think you are good or he wouldnt want you to intern there. I would be so nervous too. Im sure you will do just fine though!
  • Options

We are just starting to plan our wedding. Yesterday we went and looked at a possible wedding/reception venue!

It's SO exciting to finally be in the planning process and not just dreaming about it lol.

E-ring! Photobucket
  • Options
    Mandaraye89 - I LOVE your ring!! We are already starting to look at ceremony/reception locations too. It's so exciting but there are so many details involved that I just didn't realize until now. I know it's a year and a half away, but I feel like I'm behind already! Ahh.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's so difficult to stay active on the boards when I don't have any planning to do. Everyone once in a while I'll remember that I have an account, LOL.

Hopefully all of my bridesmaids will be in town this summer so we can start looking at dresses and such. :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Almostmrsstrong- I'm having that same problem with bridesmaids. 3 are local but most of us have a job and school and the 4th is in Florida. It seems like even with a year and a half we are never going to be able to go together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have 8 bridesmaids and they are all over. One is my cousin who lives in Florida and she's one of my MOH. (I have 2). It's going to be difficult to all get together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow that's a lot of bridesmaids. I was thinking that I had a lot with 4. You will probably have to shop with the local girls and use email and photos to decide then have them get theirs from a local chain
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards