September 2013 Weddings

New to Sept 2013

Hi Everyone after going to look at a few venues this weekend I have settled on my venue - BUT of course the only date in Oct they have booked already is Oct 5 - which is the date I wanted - so I have now shifted a week earlier to Sept 28, 2013... which makes me a Sept 2013 bride...
Mind you we have not yet put down the deposit--- so hopefully I can set up a meeting and put down the deposit here pretty soon - and have no more musical wedding date.... 

I am not planning to go dress shopping until Sept 2012... my venue will be a hotel in the area - and i plan on having the ceremony and reception all in the same place.. and using their food which means since my ceremony and reception space are settled - so are my food options

~Diana
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New to Sept 2013

• Congratulations on your engagement!
    June 2013 Signature Challenge
    Favorite Sports Team
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I had to do the same thing!! We wanted Oct 5, but we had to settle for 9/28/12 because the venue we wanted had a bar mitzvah scheduled already!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_new-to-sept-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:92217ecb-0b48-4102-abbf-af548fe71239Post:f027be4c-b37c-48b0-b068-9b04c1112b96">Re: New to Sept 2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had to do the same thing!! We wanted Oct 5, but we had to settle for 9/28/12 because the venue we wanted had a bar mitzvah scheduled already!
    Posted by skowalyk[/QUOTE]

Someone actually booked a wedding in my venue the day before we went to go look at the place this weekend... so they booked it Friday - for Oct 5, we were in there Saturday -- it works out , but for some weird reason I wanted Oct -- was kind of bummed when that date went because no other date in Oct works for us
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi, Diana!  We are date twins!  Our date is 9-28 also (for now anyway)  :).  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Date triplet!  Welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Same thing happened to me!! 9/28/2013 it is!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards