California-Orange County

The Villa in San Juan Capistrano

Has anyone heard anything about the Villa?  I'm considering it for my reception and can't find any reviews for it online (I've checked all the usual suspects, weddingwire, weddingchannel, etc.).  Any info would be appreciated!

Re: The Villa in San Juan Capistrano

• edited December 2011
    I checked it out as a wedding/reception location and loved it. It's a beautiful venue and provides vendors that will plan your reception package. I liked that they let you have the whole venue, including indoor and outdoor areas, during the time you rent it. That makes it more interesting for the guests because they can explore the Villa. The option to take pictures at the nearby Mission is also great. The catering is provided by Ramos House in San Juan Capistrano, and they have a specific rentals company they refer you to. Not sure what you want to spend on the rental fees, but the Villa runs about $5000-$6000 just to rent it depending on the day of the week. Hope that helps! I would have chosen this venue if I hadn't fallen in love with one by the beach.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chickadee27chickadee27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wildrose877 What venue did you chose down by the beach? been looking everywhere.. any ideas???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards