New York-New York City
Options

Has anyone ever been to the bar Madame X or done a party with Divaschool

I was looking into party ideas and was wondering if anyone has ever been to a bar called Madame X.  It is down on West Houston Street, between LaGuardia Place and Thompson Street.

Also has anyone used or been to a party from Divaschool? 

Thank you!

Re: Has anyone ever been to the bar Madame X or done a party with Divaschool

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Madame X years ago.  When I moved out of NYC for law school, my friends threw me a private party upstairs.  It's been years, so you should check it on your own, but it's very red velvet and opulent, in a shabby bar kind of way (if that makes any sense). 
  • Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_anyone-ever-bar-madame-x-done-party-divaschool?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:c779a905-29f5-4467-9436-e4efa2565437Post:b9dc3718-6310-4091-a77d-6d92be20a91f">Re: Has anyone ever been to the bar Madame X or done a party with Divaschool</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been to Madame X years ago.  When I moved out of NYC for law school, my friends threw me a private party upstairs.  It's been years, so you should check it on your own, but it's very <strong>red velvet and opulent, in a shabby bar kind of way</strong> (if that makes any sense). 
    Posted by sjnsjnsjn[/QUOTE]

That is a great description!  I was there years ago, too, when I was a contestant on Change of Heart. :-)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was there once for a friend's art opening, and that is absolutely a perfect description. it's fun and funky.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mrs. Kocal - Contestant on Change of Heart?  Wo!  What was that like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards