Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in Tuesday

How's your pre-wedding diet or exercise program working out? Making any lifestyle changes? Let us know how everything is going!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in Tuesday

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm guessing all that walking I did on the Las Vegas strip last weekend paid off because I lost 2 lbs after getting back. Woohoo! I feel a inkling of motivation to go to my regular gym because of the warmer weather..we'll see. I purchased a living social deal to another gym in my area that offers strength training classes so I'll be using that pretty soon...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome, Bliss!! Vegas trips definitely do involve a lot of walking... also usually a lot of food, but that's great that you lost 2 lbs... most people gain weight on vacation!

I'm on new medication that pretty much doesn't let me eat so I've hardly eaten in 4 days. I know that's unhealthy but I don't think it'll keep up... I've been on medications before that made me lose weight in the beginning and then my appetite comes back but I generally maintain the weight loss as long as I eat like a normal person and not a horse.

Exercise is non existant at the moment. As I think I've mentioned, I have a shoulder injury. I think it's getting worse, so I've stopped all exercise for now and I'm resting it, icing it etc. I plan to see a doctor. Hopefully I can get back to lower body and cardio workouts next week.
  • Options
    LOL...I felt like I ate alot. I hope everything works out with your shoulder and that it's not anything serious. Keep us posted...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Johnsonk313Johnsonk313 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I have been doing so awful this last two weeks. I am afraid to step back on the scale Frown I need to get it together.

Edit for spelling.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This morning I ran 3 miles for the first time since December. Definitely need to work my endurance back up :-/
    Anniversary
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Jessa - Three miles is pretty darn good! I have no endurance whatsover. Since I can't lift weights at the moment, I'll be doing more cardio so hopefully I'll build some up!.

Johnson - I do that too but I feel like I'm not truly motivated to get it together until I step on the scale and see the damage! Or when I put on something I haven't worn in awhile and it's tight.
  • Options
    I still have awhile before my wedding but recently lost 60lbs.  I just joined a flag football league and started doing P90X.  This wedding is going to help me keep the weight off  I hope!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards