New York-Upstate
Options

Linen Rentals Upstate NY

I am getting married at Bayshore Grove in Oswego, NY and live in Syracuse.  Does anyone have any suggestions for linen rentals in either of these areas? Bayshore provides the basics, but I want to dress up the tables a bit, and they don't have evrything I need.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Linen Rentals Upstate NY

• Options
    CCassSDCCassSD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be ordering my linen rentals from fabulousevents.info. I already ordered a few of them to make sure they were good quality and to see the colors and everything worked out great with them. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hank Parker's in Syracuse has a great selection. The have a showroom too so you can set up a mock table of your linens and china. They have helped me soooo much with all my plannng. Their website is www.rentrightnow.com
  • Options
    nrotella1nrotella1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elizibeths chair covers does everything, napkins chair covers and table linens
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Watertown, NY has Party Rentals
    Lori is GREAT and has been helping with way more than expected. They have a huge selection- ie. I want orange linens for my tables and she has three shades for me to pick from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards