July 2013 Weddings
Options

March 2013 Signature Challenge!

Month: March 2013
Challenge Title: Inspiration Boards

Signature challenges are a fun way of conveying some of your planning details to the rest of the TK community.  For our first monthly challenge I figured we'd do a bit of a free-for-all and do inspiration boards.  For those of you who haven't had a chance to use this feature on TK yet, this is how it works:

1.  You'll go to "My Knot" and then click "Inspiration" which is located under the heading "planning tools".  You then click "Create an Inspiration Board".    
2.  There are currently 5 layouts to choose from.  Click the arrows to scroll through them and click "Use this template" when you've selected one you like.
3.  Next you can add photos by using photos from the TK database, your favorites, or by uploading your own.  You can sort TK photos by type, style, & color.  You can upload your own photos by going to "add from your photo collection (#)" and clicking "upload photos."  Once you find a photo you'd like to add then you can click and drag it where you'd like it to appear on your board.
4.  After you're finished adding photos, cilck 'Preview and Save'  On the next page you can add a title and then click "Save" at the bottom.

From the "My Boards" screen you should now see a preview of your newly created inspiration board!  Save a copy of the preview (not the full-sized view!) to utilize as part of your preview.

I plan on making a new one tonight, but here's  my old one so you can get an idea of what they look like:

Upload for use as your signature :)  Feel free to add the board name, month, title of the challenge, etc. to your signature as you so desire!

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: March 2013 Signature Challenge!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards