Texas-Austin
Options

bbq catering

Does anyone have recommendations for bbq catering in north austin or west of austin towards marble falls?  Thank you!

Re: bbq catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The 3 I have considered (all from recommendations on here) are: Uncle Billy's Brew and Cue, Branch BBQ, and Iron Works BBQ (a friend of a fellow Austin knottie).  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to recommend my caterer: Dagar's. They seriously had the best bbq brisket I have EVER tasted. They have open houses every month, so you can stop by and taste it and see what you think. They are located in north austin... if I remember correctly, it's on lamar by braker lane.
  • Options
    selinacvselinacv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Bert's BBQ for our wedding and LOOOOOVED it!  Gary is fantastic to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Hot Iron BBQ (Formly Iron Works BBQ)

The food is absolutely amazing and they are roughly 3/4 the cost of their competitors. Email me if you want more info on them :)

mattjenniwedding at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do yourself a BIG favor and talk to Diane or Mark at Courtney's Catering.  My guests are STILL talking about the great food, and as people, Courtney's are hands down the best caterers to work with ever.  Be sure to sample their 5 cheese mac and cheese ... although you'll be forever spoiled for everybody else's version!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards