Canada-Ontario

reception at The Vue?

hi there,
i am looking into having my wedding reception at The Vue at 195 Galaxy blvd in Toronto after being quoted $150pp plus tax and 10% gratuity at the Royal Ambassador. Apparently The Vue doubles as a night club. it's one of the spaces by "By Peter and Pauls"

has anyone been to a wedding there or know anything about the venue, price, the food, drinks, if it is on a flight path, ambiance or even if there is a ceremony site. this place overlooks the woodbine golf club

any info is much appreciated.

Re: reception at The Vue?

• Ask them to refer you to a past client
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    Hey,
    That is where I will be getting married. Our date is in October 2013 so I can't give you much feedback yet as we are still pretty far away. But so far they have been excellent. After our initial meeting they invited us back to see it set up for a wedding the next morning, and the prices are the best I had found anywhere with lots of great stuff included. They were extremely accomodating to requests and inquiries and really made us feel comfortable with out decision.
    I don't think they have a ceramony site but might be able to set something for you as it is a large place. Also they are not affiliated with the golf course itself, but there is a great view of it out of the many windows.

Hope this helps.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_reception-at-the-vue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:c4d18162-4325-4fd0-b106-52ba31639bc0Post:e07f0423-92d9-4cc0-9b0b-7140e7386407">reception at The Vue?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi there, i am looking into having my wedding reception at The Vue at 195 Galaxy blvd in Toronto after being quoted $150pp plus tax and 10% gratuity at the Royal Ambassador. Apparently The Vue doubles as a night club. it's one of the spaces by "By Peter and Pauls" has anyone been to a wedding there or know anything about the venue, price, the food, drinks, if it is on a flight path, ambiance or even if there is a ceremony site. this place overlooks the woodbine golf club any info is much appreciated.
    Posted by hipannie[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards