Ohio-Northeast
Options

What are you wearing for B photos?

Im going with Genivive and am excited!!  How many outfits are you bringing and what are you going to wear?  I have no clue what to pick out!  My packages includes 3 changes, but she said to bring 1 or two more if possible.......

Re: What are you wearing for B photos?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess your outfits really depend on you and your taste. Here are a few examples of what I had used for mine with Tami Musick whom I must say was fabulous!!
    I had a corsette and boy shorts with thigh high black tights and my black feather boa... totally hott. Use props if you have any! ha
    If he is into sports, do a jersey and undies shot. button up Jerseys are the best to get the front view. You could also use his jersey.
    I used one of my fiances button up shirts with my bra and underwear under. Love it.
    I had shots with my bra and underwear and knee highs by itself with nice heels.
    I did a topless shot with jeans where i held my breast and wore a long doubled up necklace. My favorite!
    I bought BRIDE undies and tank and did a shot with that as well with my garter on. Perfect for the occasion.
    **any props are nice like flowers, feather boas, flower petals. .... It all makes it fun.
    Best of luck, and most of all have FUN. Think of him so you get those "sexy" eyes :)

Heather Dodson
    April 24th, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was also with Tami, and I started with the jeans he likes and bare on top. Then I had a black bustier, with garters and thigh highs under a black skirt and white top. Eventually just pics in the bustier, and high heels. And I ended with a lacy slip, and I put on a crystal necklace he bought me.

I wanted to make sure I used things he liked on me, and some things he had bought me.

Have fun with it! Maybe buy something new he hasn't seen yet. And wear it that night or something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine taken back in November, but I wore:
    nightie/slip  with shoes FI had bought for me (sexy peep toes)
    a corset with attached garters, thigh highs, and black pumps
    matching bra and thong with one of FI's dress shirts and draped his tie around my neck
    I also wore big fabulous earrings and a couple different long beaded necklaces...definitely wear one of those!!
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and I wore fake eyelashes...they looked amazing in the photos!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_wearing-b-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:6a4cd878-b4eb-4a17-a39e-536a73062cd3Post:4ab0ae30-ecc8-481f-b24d-6709dc4f129b">Re: What are you wearing for B photos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh and I wore fake eyelashes...they looked amazing in the photos!!
    Posted by KT82[/QUOTE]

I agree I didn't have fake eyelashes but I had my hair and make-up professionally done. It was a lot of eye make-up, more then I'm used to. But even Tami agreed it made my eyes pop in the pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Genevieve at the beginning of the year and I had seen some of the shots she did with girls and their guys' ties. I tried it with black boy shorts and just his tie covering my chest...they turned out amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards