March 2012 Weddings

Wedding recap - PIP heavy!

The day was PERFECT. From hanging with my sister and girlfriends all day getting ready, to the way the reception tables came together, to the weather... warm, but overcast during the ceremony (better for pictures and the guys in tuxes!).

The only downsides:
1) DH (SQUEEE!!!) caught a glimpse of me in my dress when he got to the venue, but not a full-on one, just a glance. I cried for a couple mins, then moved on.
2) I messed up making the table names, so one table didn't have a 'label.'
Seriously, those were the ONLY things that went wrong!

Now, on to the pictures! These are all from my cell or that people have uploaded to FB. It will probably be a couple days before the pro pics are done.

Introduced for the very first time!

My DH, my mom, and her eight brothers and sisters. I'm so honored that they all were able to make it!

A private moment among the chaos. I'm pretty much in love with this pic right now. (PS: My sis is just to DH's right... that's the bridesmaid dress)

Our first dance to U2's 'All I Want is You'

So happy!

Our GORGEOUS cake (see me peeking out in the background?)

Our rings. My heart keeps going aflutter every time I notice DH's on his hand!

The beautiful spread my sister had left for us in our suite.

I'm so very very happy. The day wasn't what I thought it would be... I didn't feel a big 'change' or anything like that. I was just so happy all day. While I was emotional, I didn't cry walking down the aisle. I thought my face was going to break open from smiling so hard! So many people complimented me on my dress and all the details, so it made the whole planning process worthwhile!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Wedding recap - PIP heavy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards