Florida-North Florida

Panama City Beach "Wedding package service"

Any recommendations for companies offering simple budget friendly wedding packages in pamana city beach??

Re: Panama City Beach "Wedding package service"

•   Are you looking for resorts?  I'm getting married in PCB in April and found that there really aren't many affordable packages/places.  We opted to go with the Edgewater Beach Resort, they have decent prices.  We're getting the beach wedding and reception.  I don't have their new prices (we booked in June 2011).  We looked at 2 other places - The Boardwalk and Baypoint Marriott.  The Boardwalk looked nice, but we would have to do alot of planning ourselves (Edgewater does some for you, included in their packages). Baypoint Marriott was pretty but when we went to talk to the coordinator, we got stood up (we did a self-guided tour).  We didn't go with them for obvious reasons. 
      The only vendors we have to choose in the area are cake and flowers (everything else is provided by the venue).  For the cake we went with Cakes by Tanis....yum and very pretty!  For flowers, Blossoms in Chipley are priced really well. 
      Good luck and let me know if you need more help.  Looks like you're planning from a distance - so are we! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you. I will look into Edgewater. We already have our condo booked for the week at the Wyndham ( parents have a time share). I have found that most packages are pricey for the items that you actually get. I have a friend who used princess weddings for hers last September and she was very satisfied. So will keep hunting an may take a weekend trip down their to meet with some of these people. Thanks
  • My friend used beach beginnings and were very happy. Amanda was her person.
    http://beachbeginnings.com/default.aspx

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards