Ohio-Columbus
Options

invitation help!

So i was going to have my cousin's girlfriend who is a graphic designer do my wedding invitations.  Things just aren't going right....I think I need to find someone else.  She takes way too long to get back to me on things, and it is starting to get really stressful.  She made a STD for me and designed a monogram....but this is going to turn into a disaster and I will become a bridezilla if I stick this out.

While I would love to save money, I think I need to use a business that is reliable!

I don't have time to go all around town finding the best deal....any suggestions for someone to do paper stuff for my wedding?

Re: invitation help!

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much were you wanting to spend?

We are using Seedlings and it is about $7 for a full invite (including response cards, etc). 

You may also want to try CCAD. They might have graphic design students looking to grow their portfolio. I think some other people have mentioned success with this in the past.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a former knottie that just started her own invite business, so she's doing things at a discount, but she's amazing. They are doing my invites. You can look them up on Facebook, the name is Occasionally Custom Correspondence. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    emanosemanos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Custom Correspondence....have an apt with them this weekend.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing mine on shop.getmarried.com and for 70 of invites, response cards, and extra envelopes it is $300
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Print Julep.  Katie (the owner) desighns the invites herself...and is sooo creative & chic.  I found her pricing to be better than ordering off of some of the cookie cutter web-sites...and I get a design that is all mine!  We have been very happy with her.  check out her web-site to get a flavor 9and she is very open/quick with sharing pricing).

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards