Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Some Sneak Pro Pics & Mini Recap

I wish I could be one those brides who think their wedding day was the best ever.  Unfortunately, I'm not.  I think it was okay.  My guests raved, my family raved and my vendors raved (and so did FI).  For me, I felt like I put my heart, soul, spirit, time and everything else trying to execute everything perfectly.  To me it was far from.

To be fair, I guess, there was no way ever that it was ever going to be as perfect as I wanted it to be.  I think I set my expectations a mite too high.  However, my ceremony was perfect!  I LOVED ever second of it.  The reception was fun, after I got over some of the details that didn't get executed.

My photographers made up for the rest of the ceremony, they captured (from what I can tell so far), what I hoped my wedding would be.  So, I guess it was that?

Anyway, here are a couple of pics.

thedance.jpg picture by cacoffer
twowedding.jpg picture by cacoffer

nightpic.jpg picture by cacoffer

ceremonyexit.jpg picture by cacoffer

alexwedding.jpg picture by cacoffer

arealview.jpg picture by cacoffer

Copyofessie.jpg picture by cacoffer

rings.jpg picture by cacoffer

twoofus.jpg picture by cacoffer

weddingview.jpg picture by cacoffer

Re: Some Sneak Pro Pics & Mini Recap

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Aww it looks like you had a beautiful wedding,Congrats i am so happy for you.Your flowers are really pretty.
  • Options
    Your pictures are out of this world :) Congratulations, and welcome to married life :)

Even though things didn't go right (i'm an obsessive organized person myself), let those go, and focus on the things that did go right - like you did get married :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    You look very pretty. I love your blue veil!

I am sorry to hear about how you felt about your wedding day. I kinda felt that way too, but looking back it was still beautiful. I am perfectionist freak, too, so when a few things went wrong I started to spaz, but H calmed me down. Like pp said, the important thing is that you are now married to your best friend.
  • Options
    Your flowers were pretty, you looked pretty, I see some big smiles - it looks like it was more lovely than maybe you realize.
  • Options
    You looked great! Congrats!!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    Your wedding looks awesome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You look Great, and your pics are beautiful. . I myself hung on every single detail of the wedding, and not everything went as smooth as I had planned. It's rare that a wedding is absolutly perfect. Your pictures look like everyone had a great time though. Congrats hun.
  • Options
    OMG!!! I love your veil!!!!!  Don't worry about all the little details, from the pictures it looks like you had a beautiful wedding, and you look soooo happy!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards