Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Florists

I've met with two florists now and we're struggling to make a decision. We like them both but think one is more professional while the other is much cheaper. Has anyone used either Wedding Designer 1 (Susan Foy) or Eden Floral Boutique (Kelly Murphy/Kelly Dragoo)? I looked up reviews but haven't found any for either of them, and neither of them are in the Better Business Bureau so I'm a little hesitant. Thanks for any help!

Re: Florists

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wholeheartedly recommend Susan Foy The Wedding Designer.  That's who we're going with.  She does have a lot of excellent reviews, they're mostly on Wedding Wire (she has 38!) and you can find some here, too.  She gives a lot for your money and her ideas are really fresh.  You will not be disappointed.

I agree with Eden, they do beautiful work.  But they quoted me twice as much as some other florists.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks! I actually saw Susan Foy's reviews on Wedding Wire right after I posted, they were very helpful.
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Clearheavens - Eden does beautiful work but they are way too pricey, especially compared to some other very talented florists in the Cincy/NKY area.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about Eden, but I'm using Susan Foy too... love her and absolutely recommend her!

PS - clearheavens, I think we are using a lot of the same vendors... you must have excellent taste ;)
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also Susan Foy. I really liked her when I met with her and she really understood what we wanted. She actually came in waaaay under our budget so we are adding more to the arrangements!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_florists-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:abb19d9d-0df4-4129-9717-34ce2b3ed61dPost:9fbf4585-b987-431c-9872-5b6360dd9955">Re: Florists</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know anything about Eden, but I'm using Susan Foy too... love her and absolutely recommend her! PS - <strong>clearheavens, I think we are using a lot of the same vendors... you must have excellent taste ;)</strong>
    Posted by hsnodgra[/QUOTE]

<div>Absolutely! :p</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We met with Kelly and Kelly at Eden and we thought they were great.  As far as prices go, I found them very comparable to most upscale florists in this city.  Very reputable, and wonderful people. I feel like you get what you pay for- and I wont compromise on one of the most important days of my life, so I'm definitely going to be sticking with Eden! Prices are great- and the Kelly's are fantastic to work with!
    Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards