Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Help :)

Why not have an UnderCoverWear Party, Go to www.UnderCoverWear.com/JenniferLove  :) ...Toys,Spa products,Lingerie in sizes 0 through size 28!!! AND You can get MORE FREE with us! If your far from me? Dont sweat it, i have many ladies on my team throughout USA and Canada that can throw a party for you! Email me at UnderCoverWearMom@yahoo.com or Visit my website! Hope you find something special for that honeymoon, Like our beautiful bridal teddy with veil,garter,thong and stalkings at a low price of $39.95!!! :)

Jennifer

Re: Bachelorette Party Help :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorette-party-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:dd002b5a-97ba-41c5-a269-0f8332499710Post:0d4011f9-0182-46d2-9379-7adc6f4a6791">Re: Bachelorette Party Help :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Reported again.  She should put on her "stalkings" and stalk away from here.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>WOW, I dont see why people have to be so RUDE! I Was just getting the word out there, because i have researched all home parties before i signed with one, and undercover was the best. Sheesh, go eat some fiber ladies! or better yet, buy a toy :) and have a GREAT day!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards