Chit Chat
Options

SWAG is back!

This time with pictures!!!
CLICKY

I have so much wedding wisdom and knowledge now. It's pretty incredible.

Um and also. NO ONE GOT US OUR EGG HOLDER. I'm so bitter.

Re: SWAG is back!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_swag-is-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d1dbbf7-e0a8-4e7f-abaa-ff84eeeb5d7aPost:77d75ead-3b4f-4d7f-8c93-ffd8a18b587f">Re: SWAG is back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry but now that you're married you have to make your way to the Nest.  We don't allow you old hags over there on the Knot.  Your advice is neither useful nor welcome. Congratulations!
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

I swear there was a grace period that was not specifically determined....
  • Options
    Your pictures are great and your wedding was beautiful! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holy $hit those are the most stunning and awesome wedding pictures I've ever seen!!
    The one with the storm/rainbow is just stunning! (along with every single other one)!

Congrats!! :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_swag-is-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d1dbbf7-e0a8-4e7f-abaa-ff84eeeb5d7aPost:294c855e-ec69-44d7-adb1-87d8cb0865ed">Re: SWAG is back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy $hit those are the most stunning and awesome wedding pictures I've ever seen!! The one with the <strong>storm/rainbow</strong> is just stunning! (along with every single other one)! Congrats!! :o)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

We were so incredible lucky. We had an outdoor ceremony, and it was blue sky and puffy clouds for the first look and the ceremony, but right afterwards wind and thunderclouds rolled in (with very minimal sprinkles), and we got great stormy pics. So it looks like we took pics on two completely different days.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous pics.  I really love your cake!!!

We need a badge that says "married old hag."

Swag - What is the knowledge that was magically imparted to you?  you know.....for the benefit of those who are still engaged and going crazy over.......
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_swag-is-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d1dbbf7-e0a8-4e7f-abaa-ff84eeeb5d7aPost:749c5d1a-1ab2-4930-99dd-6e165c696782">Re: SWAG is back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous photos!  I love the backlit photo of you dancing with (I'm guessing?) your dad and the first look photos are my favorite that I've seen.  I love that you guys are<strong> laughing </strong>in them, it's so sweet and real.  Also, I normally don't care for posed "funny" photos at all, but the<strong> going out the window shots were supercute!</strong>
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

We are laughing because I gave H a boudoir book I had done and he had no idea. And he just couldn't believe I had done them, especially since a few weeks prior we had a conversation where he thought I should do them and I completely shut him down saying that they were inappropriate and completely out of my realm. Baahahahh.

And we found an unlocked window on the 2nd floor and climbed through onto the roof! We were so excited until we realized people could see us and started waving, bahahahaa. That's where we are standing on all the rocks.
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures!  I really like the pictures of you and your H outside with the super swirly dark clouds, very cool.  You looked beautiful!

PS.  No egg holder?  Sad!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_swag-is-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d1dbbf7-e0a8-4e7f-abaa-ff84eeeb5d7aPost:92b35126-57a0-4125-addc-457b394fcedb">Re: SWAG is back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]BEAUTIFUL pics!  Mother Nature was on your side with the sky/clouds that day. Love your first look. Is that when you gave him your b-pics?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

YES. We had agreed not to do presents, BUT we got married on his 30th birthday (family tradition), so this was his 'birthday present'. He was SO surprised.

ETA: After he looked through them a BM came and took them back upstairs to our room for safekeeping.
  • Options
    Welcome back. You look stunning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Beautiful! 
  • Options
    Me too, Lucy--some of those pics definitely made me tear up a little bit. :)

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! What an amazing wedding. I feel like it could easily be in a magazine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards