California-Bay Area

Bridal Shops in SF

I am going to be dress shopping in San Francisco in a few weeks and am a bit overwhelemed on what shops to look at, there are so many of them!
I would like to keep my dress under $2,000 so nothing too high end.
Any suggestions of great shops would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shops in SF

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_bridal-shops-in-sf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:6f055692-85fe-49a4-bf29-af70388dacc3Post:059d3576-fb7d-447d-9a94-dff0e1878c0e">Bridal Shops in SF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am going to be dress shopping in San Francisco in a few weeks and am a bit overwhelemed on what shops to look at, there are so many of them! I would like to keep my dress under $2,000 so nothing too high end. Any suggestions of great shops would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted by jessjess254[/QUOTE]

You might try Trudy's in Campbell.  (near San Jose).  I didn't have any luck with dresses under $2K IN San Francisco... but Trudy's has an amazing selection.  I also had really good luck with Blossoms in Dublin. (about 30 minutes from San Jose, so you could do both in one day).
  • Thanks! I'll check those out!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_bridal-shops-in-sf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:6f055692-85fe-49a4-bf29-af70388dacc3Post:41be68a9-f782-4609-a012-7fbd57d74961">Re: Bridal Shops in SF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bridal Shops in SF : You might try Trudy's in Campbell.  (near San Jose).  I didn't have any luck with dresses under $2K IN San Francisco... but Trudy's has an amazing selection.  I also had really good luck with Blossoms in Dublin. (about 30 minutes from San Jose, so you could do both in one day).
    Posted by cmgilpin[/QUOTE]
  • I love Novella Bridal (downtown SF). It's a small shop, but they are very personal and have a good selection. Most of their dresses were under $2,000 (all of the dresses I tried were under 1,500) and if you go during a designer trunk show you can save an extra 10%. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards