New York-Western

HAIR & MAKEUP???

Hey Buffalo Ladies! Where did you get your hair and makeup done for your wedding  day or getting it done for your upcoming wedding. Having a hard time find a place.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HAIR & MAKEUP???

• edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine at Teez Hair Salon in Kenmore. Heard great things about them and saw them at a few bridal shows. They will come to your house also and are very reasonable.
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jenny at Morcelle Salon in Williamsville. Stephanie Signorelli for makeup. She will come to you.

Both are great!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! im hoping to hear back from stephanie signorelli, hopefully she has my date open her work is GREAT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to head of the class in Clarence. They did everyone's makeup and hair, also the day before they did my mani/pedi along with 2 other BM, my mom, my gma and 2 FG. They were great and easy to work with. they also had us all out of there on time which was amazing! 
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_hair-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:4a2ea17f-e576-4719-8674-2ac2b41549dfPost:1182c21e-4c12-4b52-bfcf-57a176781dd0">Re: HAIR & MAKEUP???</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks ladies! im hoping to hear back from stephanie signorelli, hopefully she has my date open her work is GREAT!
    Posted by futurehim[/QUOTE]

She really is great. I did a trial in June and went to my mothers birthday party that night & got lots of compliments. My skin looked flawless! ....and it does not normally!!!
  • edited December 2011
    i used elle salon in the lancaster/cheektowaga area.  they did GREAT work.  they didn't do my make-up because i have overly sensitve skin and the trial made me break out - they use aveda make-up and i am allergic to an ingredient in aveda products.
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Salon A Go Go. She'll come to you and do your hair and make-up. Just booked her and haven't had a trial yet, but her work looks great.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Sarah Lovell... she is in Rochester, but will travel.  She is amaaaazing. Shes down to earth and does a great job! google her :)
    Vacation Anniversary
  • Hello, I was also considering Stephanie Signorelli to do my makeup and was wondering if anyone had any follow-up to their trial and/or wedding day?
  • I used Glam On Location.  they were great.  My wedding pics are featured on her website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards