Canada-Ontario
Options

Cheap chiavari chairs?

So I just saw how expensive chiavari charis are! omg $10 per chair on average? The cheapest I found so far is $6, which to me still seems a bit much.  Can anyone recommend a cheap company to rent from? I'm hoping to find under $5 per chair.

Re: Cheap chiavari chairs?

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah - they can definitely be quite expensive - I'm surprised you found $6/chair!  I wanted them for our wedding but they were too pricey just for chairs, so we did covers instead, and they were less than $1/chair.
  • Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lowest I've found was $6.50 per chair. Good luck with finding anything cheaper then the $6 you found so far. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I rented them for $6.95 per chair from the Ultimate Wedding Project in Mississauga.  I had to pay $250 for delivery.  I paid cash and saved the tax. They keep their chairs in really good condition(I've seen some pretty ratty looking ones).  These chairs really suited my venue, covered chair covers would have looked odd in the space we had(small space) and a number of people commented on how beautiful the chairs were in the venue.  If they are important to you and you really want them maybe you can cut back from another area of your wedding budget.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Can you please tell me which company you used which cost $6.00 per chair?

Cheers,
    NH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards