May 2013 Weddings

NWR: Dermatologist Today

So I went to the dermatologist today...first time ever going to just get checked out. I ended up having 2 biopsies done of 2 moles, one on my thigh and one on my arm/shoulder area. Have any of ladies ever had to have this done? And if so, how long afterwards was it sore? Mine are pretty sore and I just want to know if it's going to ruin my weekend. =)

Re: NWR: Dermatologist Today

• Sorry I can't help you here, I have no idea. I hope everything is alright :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had one done a couple months ago- I didn't feel anything by the next day :)  Hope everything is alright- I was a little nervous about mine and I'm super freckly!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sam as PP said I was sore until the next day. I hope everything is okay, I actually have to get somethng removed in May.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Never had one done but I hope everything is fine.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Hope all results come back perfect. Was there a reason you went? Or just wanted to have a check up?
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Had one done when I was 14, they stitched it up but I don't remember it hurting for more than a few days...
  • I had two done about 2 yrs ago one I have tiny scar about 2 cm long 1 cm wide I can't remember much but I was numbed up well lol

I actually need to come back but procrastinate going I don't want another scar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards