Favors
Options

Photobooth

I'm having a photobooth at my wedding, and originally I was planning on buying fridge magnetic frames that fit the photos, and having a little "Thank you for coming, please enjoy the photobooth!" note in that at each place setting.  The photobooth pictures have our name and wedding date on a strip at the bottom.  Now I'm re-budgeting and rethinking if the frames are worth it (they're about 1.20 each, and I have 150 people attending).  If you were at a wedding, would you display the photobooth picture on your fridge?

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    I'm having a photobooth also. I never been to a wedding with a photbooth but one of my friends has, she still has the picture on her fridge, the wedding was a couple years ago.
    Wedding1_zps3487cad4 wedding10_zps74fded34
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I would probably display the picture, but I would suggest NOT putting your name on it. We had that option as well and chose to have each strip of photo's say:
    "Making Memories
    11-11-2011"

Because honestly, who wants pictures with other people's names on it when you 2 are most likely not going to be in the pictures.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Photobooth:
    [QUOTE ] chose to have each strip of photo's say: "Making Memories 11-11-2011" Because honestly, who wants pictures with other people's names on it when you 2 are most likely not going to be in the pictures.
    Posted by juma1111[/QUOTE]

I actually really like that idea!  Thanks!
  • Options
    We are doing the same thing!! I think people will love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards