Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Afternoon!

Lunch just ended but I couldn't resist a quick hello to you all!

I am sooo happy it's Friday!!  Not as productive as yesterday since I didn't get to what I wanted to do, but still got some work done :-)

When I get home, I think I will do my weekly cleaning tonight as opposed to waiting for tomorrow or Sunday morning, which thankfully is not bad since I do keep up with the place during the week.  FI will be out with some buddies so if I finish quickly I can have the entire place to myself to just relax.  No plans for this weekend so I will be online hunting for wedding items and finishing my knitting project!

How is everyone else?  Any fun plans this weekend??
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Afternoon!

• Hello!!  .....and happy Friday!

I am happy this week is almost over, it's been a busy one with tax season and year ends approaching for work. Along with starting my new sessions of classes. 

Tonight I am hoping that J and I will just relax, and have date night at home.
    We have a funeral to go to tomorrow afternoon (not fun), it will be a tough day but I know I will get final closure on my grandfather's death. 
    Tomorrow night we have been invited out to go dancing, which is something we do every once and a while. It will be a good way to lighten the mood after the funeral.  
    Nothing else really planned.  I am hoping to work on our wedding website a little more and narrow the choices for invitations.

Have a fantastic afternoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stef, best wishes on getting through the day tomorrow. 

FI's car is on it's absolute last legs, and while we were hoping it would make it till after the wedding, it's clear it won't, so we're going to buy him a new truck tonight. Kind of excited about that. And we got playoff tickets for the Falcon's game on Sunday, so looking forward to the weekend! Go Falcons! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry for your loss Stef good luck tomorrow! 

Nicole I should soo be cleaning today but I am in the wedding mood so i gotta take it when i get it and am glued to my computer today! 

Have fun at your game Cassidy! 

Well my tablecloth, cylinders, floating candles, votive candles in the holders came today now i just need my purple gel to start playing the how things will work! Updated the Siggy list and sent it off to Sara. If anyone please once she posts it and anyone wants to change something let us kno b/c it is harder than i thought to come up with ideas! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards