Texas-Austin

casa blanca on brushy creek (Round Rock)

Has anyone planned their wedding at this venue? The facility is beautiful but I saw a negative review so I was wondering if that was a common experience.

Re: casa blanca on brushy creek (Round Rock)

• jmsalinas1jmsalinas1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked a coordinator about it and they mentioned that the management there was not so great. It does look gorgeous though- where did you see reviews for it, I'm interested in this venue as well.
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a good review from a bride on here. I am booked there in November. The management is hard to get a hold of by email, and I think their website is down right now, but they are easy to reach by phone.

I read the one negative review, but I got a good positive one from a recent bride, so I think it will be fine. It is gorgeous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married here in September and i am dealing with Leanne. She is very friendly. She has told me it is best to get ahold of her by phone because she gets ALOT of emails.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • roxyqt143roxyqt143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies listen,  If you work with Leanne "the Liar"  make sure everything is in writing.  she will cheat you out of money like she did us.  She will throw the rediculous contract in your face that you did not take the time to read because your so excited.  Then when she says oh honey no problem to almost everything expect to be screwed.  This was the WORST decision of our lives and we would never recommend this horrible venue to anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards